Saturday, January 24, 2009

Isolation

I couldn't get online last night. I deleted and cleaned files, defragmented, and tried various things. It was slow and then nada. This morning I unplugged, waited, and plugged back in and noticed the online light wasn't lit on the cable modem. So I depressed the standby button a few times and then the light came on. I blame my cat. Why not? I doubt she did it. I probably did, but anyway here I am not as frustrated as I was yesterday evening and night.

Now I'll post what I'd planned to and read your blogs. :-)

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Darling Auntie Flame -

I think it's Bernice's fault...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

LOL LOL Yes, it probably is! I really am laughing out loud!

xoxoxoxox

June Saville said...

I'm having computer problems today and I don't have a cat!
June in Oz