Monday, January 5, 2009

DWTS Engagement

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff are engaged. I got the photo and information here. She's 30, and he's 28. Twenty-eight? That's all? I thought he was older than that. They have been on DWTS almost all seasons. Karina and Mario Lopez were an item for a while but broke up. This will add some interest to DWTS now that Maks and Karina are engaged. They're both volatile and emotional Russians, so life could be dramatic for them! I wish them happiness and luck!

4 comments:

ell said...

Oooh. Verrry interesting!

I thought they were both older.

Bob said...

Well, he looks a lot older than twenty-eight!
A lot.
But since I've never seen the show, all I know about these two is what you just said, Joy.
Still.
A lot older.

Chris said...

She snatched your man - sorry love, it's his loss.

Joy said...

Well, I can still look at him. That's all I was going to do anyway. LOL