Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inauguration

I'm watching the opening ceremonies for soon-to-be President Obama! His hair became grayer during the campaign and will continue in that way, I'm sure. He has a tremendous undertaking ahead of him, which will take a long time to get out of. It feels so good to have some hope for a change. Actually, I'm watching and listening because I have NPR on in the kitchen, so depending on which room I'm in determines where I get my information. So far I prefer what NPR is doing but do like to see some of it, too. I'll watch the entertainment and love the aerial shot of the Lincoln Memorial. This is so exciting!! Are any of you watching?

Yes we Did! Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

David Dust said...

This IS exciting!!!

XOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

We are watching on MSNBC. They said they sold the feed from the concert to someone so MSNBC couldn't show it. We wandered around the tv listings but couldn't find it.

the dogs' mother said...

HBO. Don't have it. Saw some pictures on HuffingtonPost. Looks COLD!!!!

ell said...

I'm watching it on CNN (the only station showing it here). It's mostly the usual talking heads and very little else. :(

Joy said...

I wondered why they weren't showing the concert and read where HBO paid a bunch of $$$ for the rights. Thank goodness I have HBO. I wish you all did.