Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to Frogponder for signing my Follow this Blog. Now I need one more person to make that rectangle even! No, I don't have OCD. Why do you ask?

I am still sort of obsessed about the wide margins on these blog pages, though. We need narrower margins, so we'll have more room to post stuff. Who do we know who can tell us how to do this? Rik is a computer genius. He made 100% on that computer geek test and is a Computer God. It's true. I wouldn't impose on him and ask, though. I just wanted you to know he's technologically and linquistically brilliant ... and Welsh like his father Aled who speaks many languages. That's what I'd like to have for my super power - being able to speak all the languages in the world. But I digress.

8 comments:

Rik said...

Blogger is a royal 'pita' when it comes to adjusting margins. You can (and I do) spend hours adjusting it, and no matter what you do it'll not change. It seems like quite a common thing on their forums as well, and blogger have yet to fix it. So, genius that I am, I can't fix it unless blogger gives me complete control (which they won't). Sorry!

Unknown said...

heh heh...is that Babble On in many languages? but I kid...you always have something interesting to say.

Dan said...

What if you change the template?

Oh who am I kidding, I can barely spell, let alone know anything about computer margins!

:)

xxoo

the dogs' mother said...

It was hard to let my very own Computer Geek head off to college.
He got snapped up by some doctoral student in the Agriculture department to work on decimating wheat DNA to the masses. Geeks find their own.

The frog looks very happy and distinguished.

ell said...

Oy, I can't keep up with all your posts! See my comment on Computer Geekery re: the margins.

ell said...

Oy, again!! Make that the Oct 17 post, "Blog Question".

Joy said...

If Rik says it can't be done, it can't. So I will accept the things I cannot change and deal with the margins.

Yes, frog, geeks do find their own. Have you seen The Big Bang Theory? It's on during DWTS on CBS, so I record it. That show is hilarious to me!

ell said...

Joy, you said you wanted to have 3 columns, so OCDer that I am, I had to try it myself.

Here it is on a testblog I set up:

My test blog

I did it in under 10 minutes, following these instructions:

3-column Blogger