Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Road to Hell

I am so on that infamous Road to Hell. Despite all my good intentions, my house is still dangerously cluttered and messy, I'm making donations to the gym more than going there and working out, I watch too much TV and stay on the computer too much, I'm on a musician's sleep schedule, and I'm still not cooking enough to have good, healthy, balanced meals.

First Class Ticket to Hell! There's also a song by Lyle Lovett titled, "Good Intentions" with the line, "She wasn't good; she had good intentions." Obviously, I identify for several reasons.

Or we can wait for this to happen ....


9 comments:

Melissa Gay Art said...

Audio podcasts are the only things that help me get housework done.

Christo Gonzales said...

its about time our paths crossed.

David Dust said...

I haven't seen the gym in months, and on Monday I weighed more than I've EVER weighed in my life. Seriously.

I really need to do something different. Well, at least I'll have a companion in Hell!!!

XOXOXOXO

Joy said...

Perky: Good idea! That used to work for me, too. Time to try them again.

Doggy: Does that mean you'll cook for me?

DD: We're kindred spirits!

Unknown said...

Gym? Wazzat?
Rick dusts off my treadmill to shame me now. Makes kind of a big deal out of it.
since the dinner I cleaned for, I haven't dared move an inch to keep it clean. The dust just kind of settles down around me.

Chris said...

I love Lyle Llovet! The worst part about hell is taht McCain is president there.

Dan said...

Look at all of the wonderful company you will have!

XXOO

Real Live Lesbian said...

I'm drivin' the bus! Hop on, girlie! LOL

And I have a front row seat according to many! We'll just have a big ol' party!

Joy said...

Sounds good to me! We'll have a fun group!