Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DWTS - Results

Ell and Chris were right. No one was eliminated since Misty and Maks had to drop out; however, Rocco had the lowest score and could be eliminated next week, depending on the combined scores from both weeks. I didn't get to see but the last half since it was on after midnight because of the debate. It was supposed to be on before the debate, but there is a standing show at that time with Jeff Fisher, coach of the Titans. I set the DVR to record it, but apparently it came on earlier than advertised, so I missed quite a bit of it.

So who will go first, Rocco or Cloris? I prefer that it be Cloris, but obviously enough people are voting for her to keep her on a while. That happens. I realize Rocco isn't that great a dancer, but he is so likeable. Nice guys don't always finish last, do they?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there was never a chance that Kim would come back? That was all the talk.

Joy said...

Apparently not. I guess they decided to stick with the way the votes turned out.

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that Misty injury has taken her out of the show. If I were her I would rather have gotten my Gold than second to third place on DWTS. I am going to miss her performances on the show in the upcoming weeks. I just hope this doesn't hurt her volleyball career.

Angel said...

I wanna see Kim and her big booty shakin it!!!