Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DWTS - Results

Well, Cloris sticks around another week and maybe more. We say good-bye to Toni and Alec. I just can't get that excited about any of them this season. It's like whatever for the most part. Yet I will continue to watch and recap.


Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo

When I was at the meeting yesterday, we were talking about lessons and activities for Brendan. Somehow during that part, I mentioned being addicted to DWTS and Project Runway. The special ed director laughed and said, "You and half the country!" Then she asked if Cloris were still on. I said she was. Then Brendan's teacher for his autism class whispered to me, "Korto was robbed!" I smiled and agreed with him. He was an Eagle Scout and seems like he'd be fun. We really like him and so does Brendan.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thumbnail sketches have nothing over this....but it was all the show deserved.
maybe it's that old self esteem thing, but I am always surprised when someone likes the same show I do.
Really sounds like you got a lot out of that meeting.wow. Way to handle Big Brother!

David Dust said...

Brandon's teacher remarked that Korto was robbed!??! This teacher wouldn't be GAY, would he?!?

I CERTAINLY hope we don't have any Homersexticals teaching our children!! That would be "un-American"...

Love You! Love Brandon's Teacher!!

XOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

Oh, but you know my absolutely favoritest teacher ever was a gay gentleman. And considering it was waaay back in the seventies I was proud of all our parents. Our teacher took us to a nearby big city to see art films and to his home. He had a duck in a pond and I was entranced.

Joy said...

Oh, all three of us think he's definitely gay. The Korto remark cinched it! We really like him. He's a funny, chubby, intelligent guy and a good teacher.

I sort of wanted to tell him about your blog, DD, but didn't because one thing would lead to another and then to B&M's blogs. It was tempting though.