Sunday, August 30, 2009

House Blend Farmer's Market Dinner

Our group had another delicious dinner prepared by Holly and served by Jeremy. It's obvious that Holly loves to cook because everything we've eaten there reflects that. I forgot my camera and don't have any pictures this time. I was charging the battery and didn't put it back in my purse. Since I always have it with me, I didn't think about it until after we'd eaten our first course.

All of us had the shrimp and corn fritters but Brian. When Brendan orders, he reads the entire description of each dish. Everyone ordered the panzanella. Paige had the pasta with shrimp, Melissa the chicken, and Brian, Brendan, and I the salmon. For dessert all but Paige had the ice cream sandwiches. I had a bite of Paige's gelato, and the cantaloupe flavor exploded in my mouth! Everything was wonderful! We ate too much and then ate some more!

You can click the menu to enlarge it. What would you have ordered?

6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Interestingly, the same thing you did! All sounds delish.

Beth said...

Yep, I think I would have gone with the salmon. Yum!

Ken Riches said...

Came over by way of Beth, I agree, I would have gone for the salmon.

mrs.missalaineus said...

tomato panzanella and the penne, sans shrimp.

YUM!

we went to IKEA and had lunch there and it was sooooooo good!

xxalainaxx

Ms. Moon said...

Uh, everything?

Wonder Man said...

Everything