Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Ramblings

I worked yesterday afternoon at the vitamin store. Jim works every day except Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday (closed) and had appointments all afternoon. What I do there is work the cash register, help customers find products, make appointments, and price and shelf inventory if it comes in while I'm working. Otherwise, I check my Blackberry, read, and/or knit. I am a social knitter and will never progress beyond scarves and shawls - partly because that's about all the knitwear I like and partly because I'm not going to spend time learning all that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tina, Paige, and I are going to TPAC in Nashville Sunday afternoon to watch "Says You," the word game quiz on NPR. There are two shows, and Brian and I wonder how this works. Do they tape both of them to air later and combine them or have different words on each show? Have any of you been to a taping and know how they do it?

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm ready for fall, but it won't be here for a while. When it does, I wish it would stay around.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I want to hear all about Says You. I love that show.

Joy said...

I love it second best to "Wait, Wait! Don't Tell Me!" If they ever come to Nashville, I am so there! I'll give a full report on "Says You" and am so excited about going.

Unknown said...

I just love your take on knitting.Just too funny