Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear David!


Wednesday, August 26 is David Dust's birthday! Let's celebrate! Some of the Dust Bunnies will be in NYC to celebrate with him, so I say, "Have fun for all of us!"


Let's have a party! We'll decorate!


You look fabulous!


Duh! :-) This is the year you'll get your Papi!


Hope this is the best of all possible birthdays so far and that this will be a great year! I'm so glad to know you and wish that you have as much fun and friendship and happiness that you have brought to me!


Love you! Love your hair! XOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

OH! You are the Best Bunny, Joy. Will post something on my blog right away!!!!!

Sam said...

You got a jump on everyone Joy!! That's why your the best. My facebook page has reminded me everyday for a week.

Joy said...

Well, as Grand Duchess of the Dust Bunnies and his Auntie Flame, I must make a big deal out of Darling David's birthday!

Joy said...

Think maybe it's time to change your profile picture, Tugboat? ;-)

Thanks, Sweetie!

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Birthday again sweetcheeks! Joy what a lovely post! You are so sweet I swear. Hell, throw caution to the wind and come to New York this weekend. We will even take you to the Urges with us to see some papi's and go-gos! I'll even give you tons of ones to stuff a g string or two!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO-
Maddie

David Dust said...

To my darling Auntie Flame -

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You are the BEST!!!

I will call you over the weekend if Maddie, Ginger and I need bailed out of jail...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Beth said...

I've wished him a happy one on Facebook, but haven't been by his blog yet. Isn't he just a sweetheart?

Joy said...

Oh my goodness! I can just see the three of you in jail! Don't make me come over there!

Thanks, Maddie! That sounds like fun. Then I'd be in jail with y'all!

Wonder Man said...

very nice post, Joy

Unknown said...

Just the bestest post evah. Loved the Russkie kitten

Marker said...

What a glorious tribute to David's birthday . . . one we can all enjoy.

Thank you Joy, and thank you David, for your joie de vivre.