Sunday, July 5, 2009

Apologies

I almost never check my gmail account but decided to go there today. How embarrassing! I have all kinds of email from some of you I never acknowledged! How unSouthern of me! I'll start checking it regularly from now on. My comcast email is always connected and on, so I know immediately about that email when I'm on the computer. Some of those emails appeared on both accounts. My apologies to those of you I ignored. If I ignored you when you sent me email on comcast, it was intentional. LOL Sorry, being a smartass runs in my family.

Major apologies to MarkDE for all the answers to comments and emails I didn't know I had from you! I'm using some of those jokes and pictures on my blog. Also Bob did that and now I know answers to questions I asked him on the comments. I thought Marc ignored my comments all this time but now know what happened. So some of you are getting replies to ancient emails today and now know why. To others, I'm letting you know on here!

9 comments:

David Dust said...

Bernice!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

Absolutely! Bernice strikes again!

xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank Gawd. For a while I thought it was something I said.

OK, not really, I didn't have an email involved, I just wanted to join in the fun!

Beth said...

Do you have it set up so that when you leave comments, the email address is your main email? For example, although I have a Gmail account, my AOL address is the one that I have in there for replies.

Joy said...

Probably, Beth. That sounds like me. At any rate, I'll be checking the gmail regularly from now on.

LOL Howard! That's how we are in my family! Be glad you're not here 'cause I'd hug you! :-)

Unknown said...

A hug would be fine, babe.

Joy said...

Then be prepared when we meet, all of you. I'm a hugger!

Tina said...

Well, of course, I can't help. I have to get you to help me with all things technical!