Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mystery Partly Solved

Hey! Look over there at my followers. Put the cursor over that one on the top left that looks like a black and white photo of part of a face right next to Howard (unless they mix everybody up as they are wont to do). The name "gracjc" will show up when you do that. Click on the face and those Asian-type symbols are on there that show up on my email. Apparently this is the source of it. Obviously, I will not click the name and go to that site but will delete that follower once I figure out how to do it. I wanted you to see it in case that person becomes a follower on your blog. Be warned!!

Now, how do I delete a follower?

8 comments:

Wonder Man said...

is it a real person?

Joy said...

I don't know and don't want to click a link to find out. Ima skeert!

Mistress Maddie said...

What's the story here Auntie? Have you had problems? Send me a email if you can't say on here, @ vanaukensteven@yahoo.com. I hope theres no trouble!

Sylvia K said...

thanks for the warning, I'll keep my eyes open! guess it's always something!

Sam said...

What happened I missed it, all I know is I was so happy to break the 20 follower mark just to find out he is following everybody else too. Damn, I looked at his blog earlier yesterday and he had 4 followers, now he has 50 something.

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs.missalaineus said...

remember you can block someone from commenting who is on your follower list.


xxalainaxx

Joy said...

I did that, Miss A. Thanks!