Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch Up not Ketchup

I got behind reading blogs and will catch up during the next few days. It will be interesting to see what's been going on in your lives while I was on Grammy duty.

One of the lines Brendan focused on and wanted to say from The Big Bang Theory was, "You guys suck!" I told him he'd get in trouble saying that at school and that he'd already gotten in trouble at school before. He said yes he had. I asked him what he did to get in trouble, so he said, "I pushed T from his work," "I said shut up in PE," "I hit H," and a few more. He knows exactly what he did and calmly lists them. That's our boy!

6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

chortle!
One of my students got his yearbook today. They sent it over from the school that he was expelled from a couple weeks ago. We went through it and he pointed out all the teachers. "I got in trouble with him. I got in trouble with her. I really got in trouble with that one." And on and on.

Joy said...

Let's hope that isn't a sign that he'll become one of your Lost Boys!

Angel said...

good for him! It always pays to tell the truth....right? ;)

David Dust said...

You need to teach that boy not to speak until he has an Attorney present! Admit to nothing!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

One thing that seems to be common with the Lost Boys is a shaky family structure. There is a reason they become lost. Brendan sounds like he's in good hands.

Unknown said...

agree with David..." yah right...so sue me"