Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stormy Weather

We're having storms here with lots of thunder and lightning and some tornadoes in places. So far, so good here. I just hope the electricity stays on. I'm fine as long as I have electricity and no trees fall on my house.

Check here if news reports discuss us or if you're curious. That weather widget on my blog is wrong. I want to see the finale of ER tonight with the retrospective that's before it, so maybe the storms will have left by then. Yes, I'm one of the viewers who has stuck with them all these years!

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Yeah, sunny and fair doesn't match storms and tornadoes! Stay safe!

David Dust said...

Stay safe. I just checked the link, and those storms are right over Dickson!!!

Be careful, Auntie Flame!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

#Debi said...

I think you might have sent some of those storms a bit north; we've got nasty looking skies here too. With you on hoping not to lose electricity...

Wonder Man said...

We barely have thunderstorms here...but I hope things are safe in the area