Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chocolaty Bliss from Oz

Pseudonymph sent me a package of Tim Tam Chocolate Biscuits which arrived today! You might have heard of the Tim Tam Slam on YouTube or when Natalie Imbruglia demonstrated it on Leno or Letterman. I forget which. You can read about Tim Tams and the Slam here. I took a bite of each one of the four kinds and am looking forward to savoring them all! Thanks, Pseudonymph! :-)

My friend Janey is coming here for a few months this fall. I need to ask her to bring me some. I saw some places online to order them and read that Pepperidge Farms had a deal and sold them (as Tim Tam Chocolate Cookies) at Target from November through March, so I missed it. This article also mentioned that they are Gail Simmons' favorite snack. I wonder if the ones by Pepperidge Farms were as good as the originals.

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I have never heard of Tim Tams but I'm guessing I would like them since I like chocolate! Are they healthy or just plain sinful?

Joy said...

Delightfully sinful!

RookieRuggerLSU said...

There is a website here in the US where you can order Aussie products and have them shipped. I wish I could remember the name of it - but I'm sure you could google it.

Joy said...

Of course I googled it! Right away! :-) Where do you think I got the picture of them? Yes, there are websites where I can order them. Then I'll have two drug dealers - River Street Sweets is the one I have now.

Well, they would make me happy. Smug, you say? When I go there, I'll notice. I'm going to visit my friend in Adelaide and do some sightseeing in other places eventually.