Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Big Bang Theory

One of my favorite shows is The Big Bang Theory, and Sheldon is my favorite character on it. The writing on that show is brilliant! The cast is excellent! Do any of you watch it? I hope so.

Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), Leonard (Johnny Galecki), Penny (Kaley Cuoco), Sheldon (Jim Parsons), and Kothrappali (Kunal Nayyar)

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #247

The quantum physics joke Penny tells the guys in tonight's episode was told to us by Nobel award-winning physicist, Dr. George Smoot. Penny tells it in about twenty seconds. Dr. Smoot's version probably took about three minutes, although it felt a lot longer. No one had the heart to tell him to get to the punch line, proving my hypothesis that in addition to time slowing down as you accelerate, it also grinds to a halt when you're being courteous to a genius.

2 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Spouse & I love Big Bang Theory! We rush home from working out in order not to miss it.

Tivo Mom said...

This is so funny that you posted this. I had a girls night last night and three of the girls were discussing this show. I have never watched. Maybe I should.