Monday, April 20, 2009

Marriage

Aled, or Oxy as I call him, sent me this "World's Shortest Fairy Tale" that I'll share with you. Then for my reply, I'll leave that to Maxine.
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted..

Since I've been happily divorced since 1975, I can tell you that works both ways!



Interestingly, some of the best marriages I've seen lately are between gay men.

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

love the tale...and I imagine it would work both ways

Unknown said...

Did he fart with confidence, is what I want to know?

Joy said...

I LOVE that farting with confidence quote from Luis!

Yes, Pseudonnymph! Keep him on his toes. There are some good marriages. Yours does provide you with some great material!