The new line-up has been announced for Dancing with the Stars (or Dwarf Stars, as I call them since Pluto was demoted to dwarf planet). Here is the list but the best news is that Maks is back!!
• Toni Braxton and season one DWTS champ Alec Mazo
• Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer
• Ted McGinley and Inna Brayer
• Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas
• Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson
• Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff
• Kim Kardashian and reigning DWTS champ Mark Ballas
• Maurice Green and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
• Misty May-Treanor and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani
• Jeffrey Ross and Edyta Sliwinska
• Cody Linley two-time DWTS champ Julianne Hough
• Brooke Burke and Derek Hough
For more information about the dwarf stars and commentaries that echo what I think, check out Jim's post here.
There are some new dancers this time and some who haven't been there for a while. I dout that Edyta will get to stay long because she's dancing with comedian Jeffrey Ross. I'm glad Corky Ballas, Mark's father, is partnered with Cloris Leachman, who will be a hoot. Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo (Edyta's husband) will look good together. Married couple Jonathan Roberts and Anna Trebynskya aren't returning this season, I notice. From what I hear, the pros make more money in dance competitions than they do on this show. It depends on how long they stay on. I hope they are getting better deals now that they have their own fans, too. Possibly the publicity helps them branch out to other things, but they are already well-known in the dance world. Besides, how well would the celebrities do without them?
Sunday Silliness - Get To Work :o)
2 hours ago