Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yuletide Pondness or Pondy Christmas Greetings!

As you know, I love British humor (humour to them) and fall into the stereotypical Amercian who thinks anything is funnier and sounds more intelligent when said with a posh English accent. Some of us can't help it. Along with Scaryduck (warning: his blog is very sweary today and at other times, too), Mil Milington is totally hilarious among bloggy writers. Yes, Oxy, I did say English accent. Because of Richard Burton alone, the Welsh have the market on sexy voices. He could say anything, and I melted. I know that Anthony Hopkins is also from Wales and has quite the voice and choose to believe that is how your countrymen sound. Wonderful, just wonderful! Where was I? Oh, right. Mil Milington. Although this isn't the best example, here's his Christmas Card sent to his listers. Here's his blog which also became a book.

0 comments: