I got this from Chris's blog, and he got it from another one (obviously British or Australian or Canadian because of the spelling). Sort of fun! Tell me yours in the comments!
1. Witness Protection Name (mother's & father's middle names)
Eunice A. My father's names are initials only. (let's hope I never have to use this one!)
2. Nascar Name (first name of your mother's dad & father's dad)
William James (which is my brother's name - well, we are Southern) This would work, especially if nicknames are used - Bill Jim, Billy Jim, Bill Jimmy, etc.
3. Star Wars Name (the first 2 letters of your last name & first 4 letters of your first name)
4. Detective Name (favourite colour & favourite animal)
Red Cat (not bad)
5. Soap Opera Name (middle name & city where you live)
Anne Dickson (that would work)
6. Superhero Name (2nd favourite colour & favourite alcoholic drink, optionally add "The" to the beginning)
The Blue Merlot (my super powers would be fluency in every language in the world)
7. Fly Name (first 2 letters of first name & last 2 letters of your last name)
8. Gangsta Name (favourite ice cream flavour & favourite cookie)
Nothing works here. Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip - nah! I could forget the cookie and use Cherry Garcia.
9. Rock Star Name (current pet's name & current street name)
Brigit Oak (so-so)
10. Porn Name (first pet's name & street you grew up on)
Frisky Vanleer (love it)
Think you live in a democratic America? Think again.
29 minutes ago