Monday, December 15, 2008

Last Year of First Decade of New Century

We're getting to that time of year when we reflect on the year coming to a close and think about the upcoming one. Some people are more reflective than others and some just go on to the next year as if it's another day. I used to be superstitious about New Year's Eve and thought it set the stage or tone for the upcoming year but realized after a few years that it didn't. Now I reflect and set some goals I hope to achieve. What about you?

p.s. I realize that there is debate about when the century/decade began. I stand by what I wrote in the title.

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Health goals I think. The usual lose weight, resulting in less dependence on type2 drugs.

Then hoping that I find a master's project I can really sink my teeth into.

Joy said...

Same here on the health goals and primarily for the same reason. I take Januvia; what do you take?

Good luck on the project.