Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just Sayin'

NBC needs to honor their contract with Conan and let Leno go if they aren't happy with his being where he is. They need to give him severance pay without any strings attached. He should get to go to another network if that works out and let the others stay where they are. NBC is known for stupid programming decisions. I still haven't forgiven them for canceling several shows I loved. I was ready to have Jimmy Smits as President on The West Wing and possibly Alan Alda as VP. They get some good shows and then don't support them. As Craig Ferguson said about NBC execs, they are lying rat-bastards! I wish I could be in charge of programming for NBC. The MBA's wouldn't be happy, but some viewers would be.

4 comments:

David Dust said...

I promise to support your bid to become "Head Biatch In Charge" at one of the networks - as long as you promise not to show "Dancing With The Stars" 7 nights a week.

XOXOXOXOXO

Ken Riches said...

Well said, I agree :o)

Joy said...

Thank you, King Dust! No DWTS but once a year.

Bob said...

Leno has been over for years, but no one told him, or the network!