Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hibernating?

I worked at the vitamin shop yesterday afternoon and got so sleepy toward the end of the day. I dragged myself to the yarn shop and the grocery store. When I got home, I put up the groceries and changed clothes. Then I lay down to rest and dozed off for a while. I was so groggy and fixed a Lean Cuisine because I wasn't capable of much else. After attempting to play Scrabble while eating, it was all I could do to go back to bed and watch the State of the Union Address. I saw parts of it and then went to sleep big time, not waking up until 2:30 AM when I got up and turned everything off and went back to bed until around 8:30 this morning. Good grief! Am I sick? I still don't have any energy and don't feel that great.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I'm sorry Joy but this post made me laugh so hard. If I wasn't being made to drive, I would be following this schedule to a T. Sleeping is something I love, matter of fact the most expensive item I've ever bought besides a home and car, was a mattress set.