Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'll Do It Again

Yep, I'll watch Celebrity Apprentice again. We all have our guilty pleasures, and this is mine. Are you going to watch it with me this time, too, Charlie? Anyone else?


Here they are:

Baseball legend Darryl Strawberry, pop icon Cyndi Lauper, Rock of Love star Bret Michaels, America’s Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, American track star Michael Johnson, actress Holly Robinson Peete, pro wrestler Goldberg, actress and comedienne Carol Leifer, funnyman Sinbad, Olympic swimming champion Summer Sanders, former governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich, pro wrestler Maria Kanellis, celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Victoria’s Secret Angel Selita Ebanks will all face Donald Trump in his boardroom and compete in grueling business tasks to raise money for charity. Celebrity Apprentice premieres March 14 (9 p.m. EST) on NBC.

9 comments:

Bob said...

I cannot watch anything that might include even the smallest appearance by Donald trump, so, it's a no for me.

Enjoy it, though.

Dan said...

I am sure I will end up watching!

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm sure I'll join you again...especially now that I have DVR. It is always interesting to see the people we watch and sometimes admire turn out to be louses in a team effort: the goldbricking lazy ones, the selfish ones, the power hungry, the control issues, the cooperative non combattive ones,the compromisers, the my way or the highway ones, etc. We are all such different people under pressure. This looks like a fascinating bunch.

David Dust said...

I'll probably watch an episode or two. Goldberg is hot, and I love Cyndi Lauper.

XOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I can't watch or support anything with Donald Trump involved. Enjoy....

Joy said...

I always think I won't watch, but then there will be someone on there who lures me in. I want to see Cyndi Lauper and Sharon Osbourne and others will do something that makes me want to see how they do.

Ken Riches said...

We love the Apprentice and will definitely be watching :o)

Joy said...

Oh good! I'll post something so we can discuss and dish!

Beth said...

Yep, I'll be watching! I find it highly entertaining, and it's one of the few reality shows I watch.