Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oddness

Been an "interesting" couple of days this weekend. Some ups and downs but not on a see-saw. Melissa and I are meeting tomorrow for Brendan to visit me from tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday afternoon. Brian and Melissa are going to a Crowded House concert. I do not remember them. Brian said they are an 80's band which explains it. I don't remember much about the 80's except for being tired from all the extra jobs I had and graduate school. I do, however, remember the 60's!

5 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Whenever I see the word "interesting" in "quotation marks" I always know I missed something good!

I remember Crowded House but i can't for the life of me remember what they sing!

the dogs' mother said...

The twins were born in 85 - I don't remember much of anything after that!

Yes, and 'interesting'....

Unknown said...

It's so interesting to see the generation AFTER us doing nostalgia.I think the Disco generation has the least rich resources to sentimentalize on. What robotic generation of music that was.
Metal all seems to be thriving as "camp" for our grand and great grandchildrn...via guest spots on sit coms and commercials. I will never forget the de-mystificaton of Kiss on That 70s show

Sam said...

I remember crowded house, and I loved them. I'm shocked they still perform.
As far as Brendan? Dear lawd honey get your track shoes on.
I'll pray for you. atleast you will sleep well after her leaves.
God bless his lil ol' heart.

Bob said...

I.
Love.
Crowded House.
And Tim Finn.
And Split Enz.