Monday, August 23, 2010

Scary News

My daughter Kathy called me today to let me know a close friend of my granddaughter Kari's received a spinal cord injury after he landed on his head from jumping in their above-ground pool. Here's the video that was on the news in Chattanooga about it.


The article is HERE misspelled words and all.

7 comments:

froggy said...

oh, dear!

Wonder Man said...

wow!

Sam said...

That some scary stuff. I hate trampolines. Hopefully this kid will get better

mrs. miss alaineus said...

how hard for your granddaughter, she and the others reacted quickly and prolly saved the young man's life.

...i remember doing stuff like that when i was a kid- it's so sad to me when kids get hurt doing the stuff kids are 'supposed' to do-

xxalainaxx

David Dust said...

Oh my goodness!!

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Hope he will be ok. Tragic.

Joy said...

Kathy said he was getting more feeling farther down his chest. She's exhausted and stressed, understandably. Hope he'll be OK.