Saturday, August 14, 2010

Where the Weather Suits My Clothes

I prefer winter to summer. What I really like is fall and spring and wish we could have those all the time with maybe two weeks each devoted to summer and winter. That would be great! This summer is HOT - very hot and humid, but it's been this miserable before and will be again. That said, I want to go on record saying if I bitch this much about the cold this winter, you can say something to me about it because I don't plan to. Most of my complaining about weather has been during summer. Yes, I'll get cold this winter if it ever happens but will be able to stand being outside more than I do now. My son used to get tired of hearing me go on and on about summer every year and still would if he were around me more like he was growing up.

If I didn't have family and friends here, I'd move. I'd go somewhere with lower humidity and moderate temperatures all year. But alas!

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

It has been hot, but I cannot bring myself to wish for winter.

David Dust said...

I bitch all summer too. I am NOT a person who enjoys the heat.

XOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I still credit my A/C to your visit and the misery you went through with the heat.Still waiting for you to come back and enjoy it although I realize I owe you the visit now.