Thursday, August 26, 2010

DWTS Potential Horror

From Twitter:
  1. Jimmy Carter askjimmycarter Bristol Palin,David Hasselhoff,Troy Aikman,Jon Gosselin,rumored to compete on 'Dancing With the Stars, report says; ABC will not comment
OMG! What else will that family do? Will Levi take care of the baby while Bristol learns to dance? Depending on who else is on, she probably won't last long since obviously she doesn't have much rhythm (method).

Aikman is the obligatory football player, so that's not surprising. The Hoff and Mr. K8 Gosselin, however, I won't be able to watch without covering my eyes. Not as bad as Tom DeLay and Mrs. Famewhore G, though.

5 comments:

Laynie said...

LOL @ lack of rhythm (method). Here's the first thing that came to mind so I posted it on Wonkette:

Mama washed and combed and curled my hair
And she painted my eyes and lips
Then I stepped into a satin dancin' dress
That had a split from the side clean up to my hip

It was red, velvet trimmin' and it fit me good
Standin' back from the lookin' glass
There stood a woman where
A half grown kid had stood

Mama said, "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down"

the dogs' mother said...

AND did you hear Levi took back his apology to the Palins?!!!
http://tinyurl.com/33m662s

Bob said...

And if Bristol's on, and loses, we'll have the endless Mama Grizzly Bore Tweets.

Joy said...

Maybe Bristol can dance to that while Reba is a guest singer. Good choice, Electa!

I hadn't heard that, Froggy. Thanks for the link. Sheesh!!

No kidding, Bob! And a FB campaign!

Sam said...

I've said it already, I bet Bristol is pregnant by one of the dancers by the end of the season. She has baby number 2 written all over her face.