Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Here

Things have been busy lately. All the Christmas festivities and visits are keeping me quite social and occupied. I've been with family, knitting circle, and other friends, and it's still going on. I'm going to dinner and play games with friends tonight and did last night with other ones. Figuring out which Medicare Advantage plan to sign up for took a long time. My doctor decided not to take the one I was on and let us know at the last minute! Yikes!

I'll be back in touch tomorrow and will catch up on blog reading and writing. Haven't been on the computer much lately but checked email on the Blackberry.

What are y'all doing tonight?

11 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Hope you have a joyful new year and a wonderful 2010.

David Dust said...

Dear Auntie Flame -

Happy New Year!! One of the highlights of 2009 for me was meeting YOU!!

Love you ... love your hair!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I hear you, the holidays have left me a bit drained, both of energy and time! But I did want to stop by and wish you a very Happy New Year!

Mistress Maddie said...

Yea I hear sister about the busy time! But for right now I wish you a very Happy New Year! I hope you have all the love and happiness in the new year!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX-
Maddie and Boy-Toy

the dogs' mother said...

We are celebrating The Engineer's birthday so baking a cake, making his favorite dinner, hoping UPS delivers a present I ordered. Weather is rather rotten here, snow topped with freezing rain later so not holding out. Stay warm!

Wonder Man said...

Happy New Year!!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Happy New Year, Auntie Flame! I am going to a low-key neighborhood party with the lesbians!
Hope you have a great 2010!

Bob said...

Happy New Year, Joy!

Joy said...

Sounds great, Everyone! Happy New Year to all of you wonderful friends! I'm looking forward to making more memories with you!

Thank you all!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Mark in DE said...

HNY Joy!! :-)

Sam said...

A late happy new year Joy. Please excuse me for being busy as all get out too.