Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Our family will be at Mother's this evening to open gifts and enjoy being with each other. Brian, Melissa, Brendan, and I will spend the night at Mother's and enjoy a relaxing day tomorrow. Saturday I'm going to my daughter Kathy's for a few days. Her children are 16, 14, and 11, and Brian's son is 6. We always play games and watch movies while I'm there.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with the people you love and want to be with! That's what it's about, isn't it?

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

You all stay cozy down there!

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like a great three days ahead of you with loved ones.

Love the new picture :o)

Joy said...

Thanks, Ken. Yours sounds great!

Froggy, it's getting cold here again. That front is moving in. Hope you don't get snowed in and that all of you stay safe and warm.

Sam said...

Merry Christmas Joy.
XOXOXOX
Tug

Mark in DE said...

Merry Christmas Joy!!