Saturday, November 8, 2008

This 'n That

I'm still not up to par but am much better. So many people have had this. Thanks for all the comments, emails, and concern. I love my blog family and friends. :-)

I've been thinking about the clothes issue with Sarah Palin. The money's been spent. The clothes have been worn. They fit her. Let her keep them as lovely parting gifts. What's the point of taking them back? What would they do with them really? Move on. It's over.

We need to be patient with President-elect Obama. It's going to take a long time to fix this mess we're in. Don't expect miracles but progress. At least we have hope now.

Did you know you can exchange your Christmas lights for ec0-friendly lights at Home Depot? Tomorrow is the last day, so I doubt I'll make it over there. I don't decorate that much anyway, but that is a good idea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now ya tell us! i have tons of old lights never taken out of the box and now Walmart has these bright LED lights. Well, I'll be ...
Glad you are coming back to life.

the dogs' mother said...

Good to *see* you! :-)
I've been looking for solar powered Christmas lights or something along those lines. We have the LED lights but would like something so we aren't stringing extension cords or plugging them into the porch light. I have seen some pretty star shaped stakes...
I've had a globe solar powered light for years. I set it up as a bug attractor for my frogs. Works well and I have nice plump frogs.

Chris said...

Hoping you are back to 100% soon my dear.