Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Fall Season

Some of the new shows look pretty good and some will probably be canceled soon. HERE is a list of the schedule. What are you must-see shows and your must-miss?

I plan to watch The Good Wife, mostly because I like Julianna Margulies and Chris Noth, although I'm not sure how often he'll be on it. It reminds me of Canterbury's Law where she played a lawyer, but the premise of this one is different. She's the wife of one of those corrupt politicians who goes back to work while he's in prison.

The Forgotten sounds a lot like Cold Case. I like Christian Slater and will watch the pilot and then decide.

Returning shows I'll be back with are House, Castle, Brothers and Sisters, Bones, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Medium, Ugly Betty, DWTS, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Army Wives, NUMB3RS, Saving Grace, Leverage, Royal Pains, Rescue Me, and The Closer. Fortunately some of those will be on later since their season is different.


Will Not See: Melrose Place, Heroes, Trauma, 90210, Vampire Diaries (I am tired of vampires), Fringe, Survivor (not going to start now), Ghost Whisperer, and sports until the Olympics are on and will be glued to that.

I'll watch the Law & Orders some and Big Love when it returns. I wish I had Showtime but will order Dexter and other ones from blockbuster.com (No, I have that instead of Netflix).

Somewhere in there I'll have to be sure to see Rachel Maddow and will of course keep up with Project Runway and Top Chef.

Yes, I watch a lot of TV. I have a DVR and use it! I'm retired!

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Thanks for posting the link, we were wondering where some to the shows would end up with the whole Leno thingy.

Beth said...

We loves us our TV, too, and like many of the same shows that you do. Not pleased with some of the maneuverings, because some of our favorites are now up against each other. We'll figure something out...since we don't have DVR, it will probably mean buying the DVDs of shows like "Lie To Me." I see you mentioned that one...isn't it fantastic? Love Tim Roth, and it's a great show. Hugs, Beth

Wonder Man said...

Dexter show be good this season

Unknown said...

Yah, thanks for posting all this TV stuff. Let's me know more of what's going on. I'm afraid Leno has kind of screwed things up for me though I really like him.
Seems like prime time is a really shorter and shorter stretch of the evening than ever before. It just gets started and it's done.
Love you.