I've been tagged by Miss Ginger Grant to write 10 honest things about myself. Oh, the pressure! I appreciate the honor of being described as an honest blogger and just love Miss Ginger's quick wit, outgoing personality, creativity, and neatness! Thank you very much for the Honest Blogger Award, Miss Ginger! Fabulous is the right word to describe her blog. OK, here goes!
1. I HATE milk and always have. I'd have to put Hershey's Syrup or Nestles Quick in it to get it down but now can't even do that. Cold cereal is rarely an option because of the milk it swims in. If I have to eat it, I put the minimum amount of milk on it to make it damp. It grosses me out just to watch people drink milk.
2. It makes me nervous to drive across a bridge, but I did OK riding across and through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. It made me happy when I found out my wife-in-law had to get my ex-husband to turn around because she couldn't do it. I'm smiling about it now.
3. I'm competitive. You probably figured that out from #2.
4. I have a dirty mind but don't talk dirty because I don't like crudeness. Well, I don't talk very dirty.
5. When I meet people, they often think I'm more interested in them than I am because I get caught up in their stories and want to know what happens next. When I lose interest, I'm ready to move on. This makes me sound bad but comes from my interest in art, acting, and writing since it's necessary to observe and study people if you're going to draw/paint them, play them, or create characters.
6. I can rationalize just about anything.
7. I'm horrible at impersonating accents, probably because of my lack of musical ability, which is really sad because I know the words to so many songs and wish I could sing.
8. Only a couple of my friends are allowed in my house because of the clutter. I'm too embarrassed to let anyone here and would like for my house to be the way it used to be, so I can have company again. I've been retired almost four years, have had time to do it, so this is crazy.
9. My money is arranged in order by denomination all facing the same direction. I might have a few control issues.
10. A lot of people get on my nerves.
My Honest Blogger Awards go to the ones listed below. I enjoy reading them along with some others that have already been tagged for this. I'd love to read your lists, but don't feel obligated to do this unless you want to. If anyone else does it, please tell me because there are others who also qualify for this. Inquiring minds want to know!