Friday, October 23, 2009

This 'n That

I told you that Tina and I both won trophies playing trivia on the ship. She won first and had one point higher than I did. Then other people won games other days, and then I won by one point over Tina. This is it. Or as Tina calls it Ship on a Stick. Impressive, isn't it?


Brigit thinks so.


This is a t-shirt I bought in New Orleans. Yes!


This is my birthday present from Brian he had waiting for me when I got home. They were in a cute gift bag with cartoon pirates all over it and a tag that said, "Happy Birthday and Welcome Back!" He's a good son (and funny, too). The gifts were perfect! I never miss House and Craig Ferguson's show and had planned to get his new book. I have his other one Between the Bridge and the River, and he writes so well! If you watch House, you'll know how it's always lupus. It's sort of hard to tell that it's a black t-shirt since it's against a dark brown (espresso) couch, but I love it! Two of my very favorite British men! Thank you again, Brian!


Of course, Brigit had to get in this photo, too. Gotta love her!

7 comments:

Bob said...

Ship On A Stick sounds kinda dangerous.

Ken Riches said...

Love House, but do not watch since they moved it to Mondays. Looks like a series we will get on DVD.

As for Craig, he is a hoot. Wish I could watch him more often, but it is past my bedtime :o)

Joy said...

Love the DVR!!

lelocolon said...

Love brigit, here

Mistress Maddie said...

I love the House gift! I just love that show! And you know cats have to be involed in everything!

Beth said...

Let me know what you think of Craig's book. I just love him! Although I think he might take exception to your calling him British...he's Scottish! :)

Joy said...

British is inclusive for all citizens of the United Kingdom - the Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish, and English. The UK is Great Britain and Northern Ireland and is also referred to as Britain.

I watch him every night and have read enough of his book to know how he feels about the English and the Germans. I'd never do that!