Thursday, October 1, 2009

Castle

Do any of you watch Castle? I'm so glad it's back and really like it. Nathan Fillion is perfect in that part, but I've liked him since my son introduced me to Firefly. I watched Waitress because he was in it but didn't see him on Buffy. I'm glad his character left Desperate Housewives because he's so much better on this and is on screen much more. The chemistry works with his c0-star Stana Katic, too. Fillion plays a mystery writer who works with the police department and helps solve murders. If you don't watch, check it out HERE. This week a murderer misused "your" for "you're" which he of course commented on quite a while. Castle is talented, cute, intelligent, and a smartass. My kind of man! Mystery writers make guest appearances when they play poker with Castle. I tried to find a picture of him in his bullet-proof vest with WRITER on it since the others say POLICE.


They even have a novel written by the fictitious Richard Castle for sale on the website and Amazon.

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I will start watching it for Nathan

Eric Arvin said...

*sigh* He's dreeeeamy!

lelocolon said...

Woa what a tasty treat.

#Debi said...

I 'discovered' Nathan on Two Guys and a Girl', which was a very funny sit-com. That's what attracted me to Firefly, and he's very good on Castle as well. If you like him, and Neil Patrick Harris, you should check out Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I think you'll like it--all the cool kids do... :)