Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Info

OK, I got the global data service from Verizon and can check email and blogs while I'm on the cruise, so I might do that some. I might update on Facebook but won't blog. Being online comes under the global package which will be about $10.50 for the five days at sea since it will be prorated from the monthly charge. However, I won't be making calls since the roaming charges are $2.49 a minute on the ship. I've already told friends and family they won't hear from me while I'm gone. I got it mostly to be accessible in case they need to get in touch with me if there's an emergency and to be able to send my son an email letting him know that I'm OK, so he can also let my mother know.

My BlackBerry Curve

5 comments:

Beth said...

It's good to be available in case of an emergency, but it's also kind of cool to be out of the loop for a while. Take lots of books!

Joy said...

I already have my books packed! Yes, it is good to be out of the loop for a while since that helps make it a vacation! We're looking forward to visiting with each other, sightseeing, and relaxing!

Wonder Man said...

enjoy yourself

Dan said...

you are going to have so much fun Auntie flame!

Mistress Maddie said...

We will miss you lots! But you know what? Your going to have a wonderful time tootes!