Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cruising Away

Check out this wonderful Bon Voyage post from Maddie to me HERE! I'm thrilled and grateful! What a wonderful nephew! I just love my new family members!! Thank you, Maddie!

Thanks for all of your good wishes for my trip and sweet things you said! I also appreciate the birthday greetings! Thanks so much to all of you!!

I'll take lots of pictures and be in touch when I get back. You'll be in my thoughts! See you after the 17th!

Our Captain and Crew


Check Jim's blog HERE for DWTS recaps!

6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I know you are going to have a great time!

Beth said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

Check it out. :)

Will you consider doing something for me? Just once, when you walk up to the bar to order the fabulous Drink of the Day, will you sort of joke around with the bartender and try to subtly work in the Isaac the Bartender move? He does it in the credits, so you know what I'm talking about. I will giggle all week long if I think of you doing that move to the bartender. :D

Have a fab trip, darlin'! Hugs, Beth

Joy said...

I'll do it, Beth! Just for you! So giggle away!

David Dust said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Have a great time, and enjoy yourself. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Mistress Maddie said...

Have a real good time again tootes! And make sure to chat up the captain! He may be hot, you knows! Take care.