Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Cruise Pictures

Leaving New Orleans on the Mississippi River


Returning to New Orleans


At the New Orleans Amtrak Station Tina and I seem really interested in what Dick is saying.


Our luggage - my Winnie the Pooh bag (second large one from the right) and black one with the colorful circles which are easy to spot.

Bye-Bye!!



OMG! I can't believe I forgot to tell you how hot the captain is! He's young, Italian, and HOT! Somehow I didn't get a photo of him and neither did Linda. We were too busy ogling him and swooning when he talked.

12 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. You pack like the Mistress Auntie-heavy! You just NEVER know what one might need.

Joy said...

Those are not all mine! They belong to five of us. The Winnie the Pooh bag and two smaller Baggallinis - that black one with the colorful circles on it and a brown one.

the dogs' mother said...

What an adventure!

Sheena said...

Looks as though a good time was had by all!

Allan S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gigi-hawaii said...

Lovely pics, Joy! Seems you had a great time.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, and it is hard not to fall for a beautiful Italian in a uniform...

Joy said...

Oh, thank you Allan! How nice of you to say that. :-)

So true, Howard! It didn't even occur to me to take pictures of him with how handsome he was and that accent!

FP, Sheena, Gigi - yes for sure!

Wonder Man said...

I agree with Allan, you look great

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE you did not get a picture of the hot Eye-talian eye candy for your nephews and nieces! You owe us a hot captain pic!

lelocolon said...

Miss Joy taking pics is hard when you want to enjoy the view. That is one of the reason I have very few pics of my captains. ;0) You look beautiful.

Joy said...

Thank you, WM.

Miss Ginger, I KNOW!! It never entered my mind that I even had a camera with me!!! I'll make it up to you.

Thank you so much, lelocolon, for the kind words! :-)