Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DWTS 10 - Final Results

Just as I expected, Nicole won. She should have since she was the best celebrity dancer they've had on the show. Unfortunately, on the other end of the spectrum, we had to endure not only having to watch Kate Gosselin attempt to dance, but she also talked. I cannot stand her. She whines, complains, bitches, blames others for everything, and should never have been on TV. I don't know why she ever got this attention and wish she would go away. She can't even walk gracefully.

It was so much fun to see Niecy Nash again! She's so much fun! I wish Erin and Maks had come in second instead of Evan. I liked him at first but then he became smarmy to me. It was a good season, and I enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I swear that show is fixed Joy. Look that girl was a professional dancer!!! I refuse to watch it anymore.