Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laptop Saga Continues

I sent my laptop away again and got it back today.  It's an HP, so I blame Carly Fiorina whether she was CEO at the time it was produced or not.  It's an adjustment when I use it again after the little 10" netbook.  This one is 17" and seems HUGE in comparison.  I guess it is.  I think I'll probably get a 15" next time since it would be easier to take places and from room to room.  This one is better when it stays at mission control center where I can watch TV and have the remote controls and phones within reach.  There is texting, too, you know! 

One of the problems with that little netbook is that I have to scroll back and forth to play Scrabble and Family Feud, and it takes time away since FF is timed!  Two things I don't like are being uncomfortable and inconvenienced, so that's major!  Otherwise, I'm easy to get along with. 

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

GB's computer empire involves several towers, three flat screens, two laptops and a smart phone. At work he has two computers and access to some mothership of a server. Watson (you know about Watson?) fears him...

Mistress Maddie said...

Girl, what are you complaining about! I thought you liked things bigger the better!!!! And I love your new header! Is that a hint your now enjoying Jack?

Wonder Man said...

hopefully, you will get a mac

Joy said...

That's my plan, V!

Maddie, I just thought I'd add a photo from TN, but I've drunk my share of Jack in the Black.