Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Food Again!

I'm eating regular food again and feel pretty good.  This was some major virus!  And did I lose any weight?  Of course not!  Eating fewer calories is offset by inactivity, I guess.  Oh well. 

I've been catching up on my blog reading but have a way to go.  Some of you might see comments on older posts.  That's why. 

We've been having heavy wind and rain but no more snow.  It actually was sunny yesterday but won't last since it is supposed to rain, sleet, and snow Friday night and Saturday.  I know some of you have had many feet of snow where you live and are going crazy from it.  

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Glad you are feeling better! You didn't need Snowcopalypse too. We are switching between MSNBC and Egypt and Bravo's Top Chef All Stars.

Bob said...

Glad you're feeling better.
They predicted a third batch of snow for Smallville, and yet it's in the high 60s and sunny?
Really?

Joy said...

We're supposed to get some more snow, too, this weekend.

Ken Riches said...

Glad you are feeling better.