Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Again

I'm snowed in again which I don't really mind that much up to a point. I prefer being able to get out and about. Brian is planning to bring Brendan here for the weekend which worries me. My street is ICE. He and Melissa have plans to attend ChattaCon and are really determined to go. He said he'd park down the street near the by-pass and that he and Brendan will walk to my house. I think it's too risky, and it's supposed to snow again Monday and Tuesday. Even though he's going to come pick him up Sunday, the temperatures won't be low enough to melt the ice. They also have to drive over Monteagle Mountain (not really a mountain - Tug knows), and I really wish they'd go somewhere else some other weekend when the weather conditions are better.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

GB is traveling 2 hrs. north with a friend in a Ford Explorer and you bet I was checking weather cams his morning!!
Crossing fingers for everybody.

David Dust said...

Stay warm!

XOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

it's 22 degrees in Dickson? Wow

Hope said...

We are going to be in school until July if this continues.

Sam said...

Oy vey