Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling Better

I'm feeling better and had breakfast this morning. That was my first meal since dinner Saturday. I spent most of the day in bed yesterday and still slept last night. This stuff is highly contagious and has run rampant in the schools, etc. Brian and Melissa also caught it, of course. Thank goodness it didn't last longer. Fortunately the gross part was over with after a few hours early Sunday morning (or what I call late Saturday night). The fever and malaise stuck around for a while.

Maddie texted me and is also sick with this same thing. He called in to miss work today and said he's almost never sick.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

good news :-))
And Maddie will bounce back too.

David Dust said...

So glad you're feeling better.

XOXOXOXO

Annie Joy said...

I had the same thing after Christmas and the only good thing I can say about it is that I lost ten pounds (mine lasted ten days -- a pound a day isn't bad!). I'm happy you are feeling better! Annie

Classof65 said...

And none of you got the flu shot, did you?

Joy said...

Yes, as a matter of fact we did get the flu shot. This virus wasn't included in it apparently.