Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Melissa the Talented

Melissa did all the art for HERO Games Fantasy Hero 6th Edition! Check it out HERE. She's on Facebook and also has a website HERE which many of you have seen. I'm thrilled for her!

Here's the cover.

Here she is with Brian and their friend Todd in the middle. She's wearing the t-shirt I bought for her at Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia. It has a caffeine molecule on it. She loves coffee and is a science geek, so I had to get it for her. She's an enthusiastic little thing - an artist, wonderful wife to my son, fabulous mother to my grandson, and most excellent daughter-in-law!!! Love her and am proud of her always!

Photo grows larger when clicked. Woo!


froggy said...

That is all kinds of awesome!!!

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

You are obviously proud of you family :o)