Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gone Shopping!

They're having a $20 on the 20th day in Dickson today, which means they want us to spend $20 here in town. I have a few places to visit and spend some money there in support of local businesses. See you later!!

While I'm gone, check out these house plans. I'd like to build one of them and would add a bonus room over the garage. C'mon lottery! (See? I'm not greedy) I prefer the first one because the kitchen is closer to take groceries into from the garage but both have features I'd like.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first better with the addition of a room over the garage but perhaps a running water half bath and wet bar up there....a kind of activity room, with private entrance as well as from the house. I love the front and back porches.