Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DWTS 14 - Week 4 Results & GCB

Before I get into this, have any of you seen GCB?  It is hilarious!  I just love Annie Potts anyway, and the rest of the cast is great, too.  Kristen Chenoweth, especially.  I've never seen David James Elliott in a role like this, and he does it so well.  They play a married couple and spout Christian platitudes and quote Bible verses while having wild monkey sex all over the house.  So so funny!  I wasn't familiar with Leslie Bibb before this show, and don't know the others on there, but it's a good cast.  Super rich Baptist Texan Republicans.  What's not to like?  LOL  Hope you're watching it and like it, too.  Lots of criticism from Christians about the hypocrisy in these comments HERE.  (smirk)  Sorry, but I know too many people like that around here to dismiss it.  Besides, it's supposed to be funny and is. 

 

Now on to our regularly scheduled program ...

Here's KISS again performing.  Reminds me of that class that came through school we got in high school who wrote on everything and were weird.  I had KISS written in that way I can't duplicate on the computer right now on desks, walls, boards, and papers.  I resorted to handing out blank paper and told them if they had to write on something to write on that and the white paper I covered the bulletin board with.  It was self-defense.  I think it was the Class of  '76.  What a group!  Back to KISS, wonder how much larger their costumes are now than they were back then?

Melissa Gilbert went to the hospital and had a mild concussion.  Not sure when she hit her head, but they said it was a combination of whiplash and a concussion.  Maks hurt his arm, and he said it took away from the pain in his ankles and knees.  Melissa isn't here tonight and is resting.  Good idea.

This group this season is so good that it is really hard to predict who will leave when.  Tug and I are texting during the show and discussing this.  I was wrong about Gavin and Gladys.  They're safe.  He thinks William will go.  Hope not for the hotness factor, but he could be right.  Now I'm afraid it will be Katherine since she's not that well-known in the US.  She's the best dancer of the women.  Safe!  Whew!

We all know how unpredictable and sometimes totally stupid the American voters can be.  The bottom ones are Roshan and Sherri.  Surprise and shock.  It's Sherri.  Bless her heart.  Didn't see that coming.  She's been wanting to be on DWTS for many years and was so happy to be part of it.  She'll have a hard time watching it and talking about it on The View.  As much as she gets on my nerves sometimes, this makes me so sad for her. 

 

6 comments:

Sam said...

If William doesn't pick it up he will be next. Joy I've watched GCB from the beginning and seeing I'm as Texan as you can get? I'll agree it is spot on.
Those folks including Bill, can pick out a bible verse to fit the occasion.

Tivo Mom said...

I too am watching GCB and loving it. Being from the South we all know these people. I was thinking about reading the book. So sad about SS on Dancing. I like her and she is hilarious...

the dogs' mother said...

There's a book?!

Joy said...

I just learned about the book, too, Froggy. I want to read it.

Joy said...

Yes, TM and Sam, we do know these people! This show is hilarious!

Mistress Maddie said...

Auntie, you need not ask if im watching GCB,because you know Im am and love it!!!! Im pretty sure Im one of those women!!! Of course any of these women could also be gay men I know!