Thursday, August 25, 2011

Overpopulation Anxiety

For a long time, it's bothered me that there are too many people in the world.  It's getting worse.  It's hard for me to watch the news or see crowds of people in person without feeling upset about it.  This isn't Ochlophobia--Fear of crowds or mobs.  Being in crowds doesn't bother me.  It's just knowing there are too damned many people on earth.  The planet agrees with me and is trying to get rid of us with hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, floods, and other natural disasters.  We've screwed up.  There are limited resources many of which people have almost depleted.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know this is making me nuts.  Why can't the Rapture be real and happen soon?  .  

1 comments:

Allan S. said...

Amen Joy! I keep saying the same thing. And, when we glorify these women having litters of babies it really boils my blood.