Friday, March 2, 2012

So Far, So Good

A tornado touched down nearby and damaged property but no people that I've heard about.  Some limbs blew down from trees in my yard from heavy rain and wind.  The tornado missed me.  A tree blew down behind Tina's car in her driveway since she lives close to where the tornado was.  Another one is on the way but looks as if it will go south of us.  Hope everyone is safe and doesn't have any bad weather.  It was 80 here today.  Crazy.  The weather forecasters said it's supposed to be in the 50s this week which should help since the higher temps are causing these storms.

Btw, Brigit is still hiding in her undisclosed secret location, which makes me know this isn't over yet.  

Thanks for the comments and texts checking on me!  :-)

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well I had to make sure my Auntie was alright! Keep me posted and Ill text later!

Sam said...

Damn that was close!!! I just about died when I was joking with you only too hear on the national broadcast that a tornado was racing down through your town. Now if you lived in Vegas you wouldn't need to worry about this.

mrs.missalaineus said...

when i heard about the weather at work i was hoping you would be missed- we've just had really gusty winds (50mph) but no storms and now it may snow.

just glad you are ok

xxalainaxx

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Glad to know you and yours are okay! Hopefully Brigitte the Weathercat will come out from her hiding place soon, indicating that there are no more weeks of bad storms ahead!

the dogs' mother said...

whew!!
Hope Brigitte comes out soon so we know this bit is over!