Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Right of Hell

Phobia: hadephobia Fear of: hell

No need to fear it, we're already in Hell. I know the pendulum swings, but how much farther right can it go?  Issues I thought were settled like birth control are at the forefront.  All this hate for gays, women, and anyone not a fundamentalist nutcase is scary and out of control.  I don't know how they can call themselves Christians since that's not how I was brought up to believe it should be.  Jesus would smite them for sure!  It makes me wish that could happen.

7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Excuse me Auntie Flame for I am about to be blunt. I agree with you all the way! I wish the far right goverment and these nutty Christian groups were all well hung, so they could go fuck themselves, then they would never have to leave the house!!!!!! It IS 2012 NO? Time to move the hell on and stay out of regilion and moral issues damn it. The horse is dead already, stop beating it.

mrs.missalaineus said...

i'm reading a very interesting book on the very same rational- the failure of the rest of the christian world to stop the christian religious right/ aka tea party.

i just cant remember the name right now.....but it's sooooo good!

xxalainaxx

Joy said...

Let me know the title because I'd like to read it, MMA. Thanks.

the dogs' mother said...

This might be the last kerfuffle as they go down kicking and screaming...

Bob said...

I may be wearing a lovely pair of rose-colored glasses, but I can't help but feel things are about to shift away from the right.

Signed, Pollyannna Bob

www.DiatribesAndOvations.com said...

Preach it! I've begun to think of them as Radical Christian Militants and I think their time in the spotlight is about over.

Seriously, since 2008, the nutcases have crawled out of the woodwork and started to make the lesser wingnuts like Sarah Palin look all the more tolerable.

I often fear a civil war.

Sam said...

And the media portray the Muslim religion as radical terrorist. You want to die quickly just yell out you don't believe in Jesus Christ.
Your ass will hang.