Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Won!

I won a door prize at the yarn shop, Ewe & Company! Cute logo, isn't it? If you're on Facebook, check out her page. The shop has a good atmosphere with photographs from the owner, a professional photographer, and whimsical touches here and there. She sells specialty yarns, buttons, and other items made by local artists in the area as well as kits and yarn for all kinds of projects.

Here's my door prize. It's a project bag, which I'll pick up later this week.


The yarn shop where I knit with my friends is Yarn Frenzy. It's also on Facebook. I was there today all afternoon working on that sweater I'm trying to finish for Mother's birthday July 12. I just might make it! I'll post a photo of her in it if it looks good enough for her to wear. I told her she didn't have to if it doesn't.

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

You're on a roll. Buy a lottery ticket!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Cool...Congrats! I use to knit and crochet a lot; not so much anymore. I kind of miss it. It was relaxing. Now I'm always on the computer...keeps my hands busy; but not in the same way. Still got a lot of yarn and needles lying around here...hmmm. Good luck with your mom's sweater. ~Joy

lelocolon said...

You deserve it.